EDITORS UPDATE: You might want to try Qatar Airways departures from Belgium with code VISAWKD. Just saying with up to 55% off.
Might be worth doing a little more digging…
Original writeup below.
For those of you looking to save a lot of pennies, this could be one to do some planning with – with Qatar Airways offering a 35% discount – providing you pay with a Visa Card.
The magic code you’ll need is
The offer ending on 18th February. It’s valid in both Business and Economy Class (and First class where no business class is offered). The discount is against the fare element and not against any taxes.
There’s plenty of Terms and Conditions ‘s – so strap in tight.
- Offer is valid on Qatar Airways operated flights for Visa cardholders only. Purchases can only be made through qatarairways.com by entering the promotional code “VISAWKD” at the time of booking.
- Sales period: 16/02/2018 until 18/02/2018.
- Travel period: 16/02/2018 until 10/12/2018. All travel must be completed by 10/12/2018.
- Blackout dates in Economy Class – 06/07/2018 to 05/08/2018 (outbound), 10/08/2018 to 09/09/2018 for inbound travel
- Excludes travel to: Sudan, Iran, Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egypt.
- Discount applies to Economy and Premium Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Booking codes that are valid are W for Economy, R for Business and A for First Class
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
Full Terms and Conditions at https://www.qatarairways.com/en-gb/offers/visa-weekend.html
If you’re umming and ahhing, this could be worth taking up. In addition – I can’t see a fare condition that forces a UK departure. If you can find a fare that works for you from another country, this could be a good thing to try.
You do have limited time, with a booking deadline of Sunday – but it could be worth it…
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.