Hello gentle readers (both new and old). A few announcements:
1) More old trip reports are appearing as I get the chance to tidy and press publish.I’ve added:
- If you’re going to San Francisco – The SFO MegaDO 08 – with BMI and United – LHR-SFO-LHR (also on FlyerTalk
- Gold Run – Mr Kevincm Goes to Washington with Aer Lingus and US Airways – BHX-DUB-PHL-LGA-DCA-BOS-PHL-DUB-BHX (also on Flyertalk)
- Come and be Scared with US! – LHR-PHL-SEA-PHX-ORD-PHL-LHR with US Airways (which posted itself by accident)
- There are a couple redux trip more on the boil – I’ll be placing them online in the next couple of weeks as and when (including some classic BMI trip reports… when BMI was an airline and not a joke!)
2) I have a backlog of posts I am slowly working though (least of all – an Analysis of ANZ’s new seats, Deltas seats). Whilst I can’t bring everything to the plate quickly, I’ll cover bits and bobs as time allows.
3) Highlighted titles –You may have noticed I’m using **’s in my titles for important breaking stuff. I’ll continue too to mark out if something important has happened in the world.
4) More GhettoIFE related stuff. As I come up to my next round of travel in March, I’ll be looking more at devices that fall into the GhettoIFE category and seeing if they’re any good, or if they’re really toilet. I’ll also be publishing my guide to building GhettoIFE for the Apple iPhone and possible adaptation methods for other devices (of course if any manufactures wish to have their device “accredited”, feel free to drop me an email)
6) The Tagline at the top has changed. Sometimes shorter is better 😉
8) I can’t count still.
Thank you again for choosing and viewing GhettoIFE.com!