I’m getting reasonably annoyed with this volcano business, and to be honest – the last thing I want to be doing is getting in the air.
So at the moment, I’m waiting for United to declare the travel waiver so I can kibosh this trip.
Alas, I can’t. Why?
So if anyone at United World Headquarters is listening…. please cancel the flying programme from Europe on Saturday? 😉