… and I’ve moaned about United.bomb in the past. I never thought I’d run into such an incompetent check in procedure.
Lets go through the points
- Navigation was all over the shop
- Auto seat assignment engine… I’d like to know if there was an algorithm to assigning seats or was it a case of picking a random number and letter together and seeing if it actually existed on the plane
- No remembering OLCI information from on session to another
- A poorly constructed boarding pass that required scaling to 85% to print.
- Oh yes, and an inital assignment to 20B. In the end I ponyed up £4.50 for 4A, but that’s besides the point.
LCC’s.. talk about a royal pain up the whatsits.
And a lot of this blame can actually be laid at door of Navitare’s Open Skies “Skylights” product, which is the preferred toy of LCC’s to do their bookings and GDS functionality (or lack of functionality thereafter)
… and people wonder why I prefer the old fashioned full fat airlines…..