15 years ago, a group of airlines formally came together. Those airlines – Air Canada, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines System and United Airlines formed Star Alliance.
Fifteen years in, the alliance has had its ups and downs, adding members with other members leaving due to various reasons. But it’s time to party with three promotions from Star Alliance:
- Are you in the top 15 frequent fliers within your airline? If you’re sitting on a seat in a plane so often that you know the menu, the crew and the indentation on the seat so well you call it home, each member of Star Alliance is running a Top 15 promo, where you can win 15,000 extra miles. Fly between 14th May and 14th November 2012 to have the chance of becoming one of the 15 lucky winners of your frequent flyer programme. Although lets be honest, if you’re flying that much – an extra 15k won’t probably make a difference to your mileage bank… Head to http://www.staralliance.com/en/15th-anniversary/ffbonus/ if you’re going to make you home in the sky over the next 6 months.
- There’s a game where you can play to win at http://www.staralliance.com/project15/Stamp.do?language=en#
- 1st prize: Business Class tickets for 15 people; you and 14 friends can visit your choice of one of 27 international festivals
- 2nd prize: Round the World Business Class tickets for you and a friend including a trip to your choice of one of 27 festivals
- 3rd prize: 2 Return tickets to your choice of one of 27 festivals
- And finally 15% off Economy Round The World Tickets (excluding taxes and surcharges)
So. Nothing over exciting really there….