Well here’s something rare in the UK – a signup bonus for a credit card.
MBNA with United Airlines is offering “MileagePlus American Express Credit Card”
The skinny on the card isn’t that bad:
- Earn 15,000 bonus award miles – if you spend £300 within 60 days of account open date
- Paperless Statements
- Earn miles on your everyday purchases – Earn 1 mile for every £1 spent on everyday card purchases
- No annual fee
- American Express Card
The major things to take note are:
- £300 in 60 days – a much tougher target than the £250 in 90 for the BMI Credit Card (which you can STILL get)
- Applications need to be in by 30th November 2012
- Miles are only earned on card purchases. You won’t get miles on balance transfers, money transfers, credit card cheque transactions or cash transactions.
Compared to some of the offers going around, the signup bonus is one of the better ones going around at the moment.Ongoing earning isn’t hot, but better than a poke in the eye.
You can apply at https://apply.mbna.co.uk/UKNeoCCapp/entry?sc=1UADUALIGR0002D&mc=UAGUAL00077&int_source=ualoy&int_medium=uacom&int_campaign=uk_mbna_fall_2012_promotion&int_content=promo&utm_partner_category=credit_card&utm_partner_name=mbna&asset_position=hop2&launch_date=2012-10-01
IMPORTANT: I’ve provided a direct link to the MBNA United Airlines Mileage Plus Credit Card
There is no affiliate kickback on this and this link is provided for your information only. I do NOT benefit from the link above.
Please note, the information above does not constitute financial advice and you should always do your own research on top to ensure it’s right for your specific circumstances, and may impact on your credit score. So don’t blame me if you overspend on a card and they come hounding after you. If in doubt – seek appropriate financial advice.
Those who are considering applying should bear in mind you’ll need to be resident in the UK to get one, and probably have reasonable banking references. Oh – and trust me, this is good for credit card offers in the UK compared to some of the derisory offers that are out there.
FINAL CALL: GhettoIFE’s First Anniversary on Boarding Area Prize Giveaway and it CLOSES 12:00BST 20th OCTOBER!!!!!!
Head to http://economyclassandbeyond.boardingarea.com/2012/10/10/ghettoifes-first-aniversary-on-boarding-area-giveaway/ and enter for the chance to win stuff… that.. umm.. is nothing like what I helped gave away earlier…