It’s that time of the year again, with Qatar Airways 2-for-1 sale on business class seats.
Sample Business Class 2 for 1 fares on sale – from the UK – Data Qatar Airways
There is a limited period to book these seats, with the sale ending on the 31st October 2014. On top of that there are a fair few restrictions
- It’s for 2 to 8 passengers travelling together in Business Class
- All passengers my travel together on all sectors
- Qatar Airways metal only
- Minimum stay of 4 days, maximum stay of 1 month
- Travel from 1st November to 15th December for departures from Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Greece, France, Italy, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Rest of the world 1st November 2014 – 31st March 2015 for completion by 30th April 2015.
- Blackout dates apply 17th-23rd December 2014 and 2nd-11th January 2015, 26th March – 2nd April 2015 and 6th-13th April 2015
The offer is stackable with a 50% extra Qatar Airways QMiles offer going on. Others may choose to redirect their miles to an appropriate frequent flyer programme that rewards them in a way that suits them.
It’s not a bad offer if there are two of you travelling – certainly the short minimum stay lends itself to a mileage run with benefits than some of the British Airways/KLM/Virgin Atlantic fares that require a Saturday night away.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – The new name for GhettoIFE (and a lot more pronounceable). Expect in-depth coverage, analysis, route news as well as humour and madness as I only know how.
Follow me on Twitter at @EconomyBeyond for the latest updates!