It’s the 9th December today. And I seem to rolling down the hill more than ever.
So obviously, it’s my birthday. As I’m not flying (I’m teaching some classes this evening) I’m really enamored about it right now. So much so, at the time of posting – I’m still at work.
So, how can I make my day a lot more better? A Prize draw always improves my mood.
Well I do have a double sweepstakes/giveaway/Prize Draw prize – and it’s… you’ve guessed it – Kinder Eggs with Airbus A330-300s in them!
Yes. We’ve got TWO packs to giveaway!
I’m giving away not one, but TWO packs of them (it set me back €20 or so… and the effort of hunting them, and paying idiot prices for them at Dublin Airport).
Last time, there were active objections from my friends in the USA because I excluded them from prize draw. But this time my USA friends can play too!
So this is how it works.
- The prize is one of two sets of Kinder Surprise Eggs with Airbus A330-300s in them
- Residents of the USA and other parts of the world where Kinder Eggs are banned to toys inside chocolates will have only the capsules of the Kinder Surprise Eggs
- Rest of the World will get their Kinder Surprise Eggs as nature intended.
To be in a chance with winning….
Why don’t you wish me a Happy Birthday?
Seriously – that’s all I’m asking.
You have until SUNDAY 11th December 18:00GMT to get your entry in using the comments box below.
Right. Rules and boring stuff.
- Entry is via this post only.
- The prize is set of one set of Kinder Surprise Eggs featuring Airbus A330-300 model aircraft
- You can’t win both sets. Don’t be a greedy so and so.
- One entry per person. I can tell if you’re cheating. Yes. It is possible. Ever heard of something called an IP Address?
- Closes 11th December 2016, 18:00GMT
- Entry is open to all countries
- Any winners from the USA will receive just the Kinder Surprise Capsules. No Chocolate will form part of the prize.
- Winners from the Rest of the World will get the full package – chocolate included!
- Prize will be drawn using the wonderful Random.org
- My decision is final.
- Whiners will get Tesco Value Chocolate. Yes. This is still a real threat.
- The Prize is not sponsored by Ferrero SpA or Airbus in any form.
Well – you know what to do – fill those boxes in below to win!
PS: I’m only able to moderate comments on an “as and when basis”. It may take time for your comment to show up.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.