If a day ends in a Y, it must be time for a Qatar Airways Companion Fare sale.
Do we all know the drill by now about these companion fare deals? No? Where have you been?
The crux of the fare is that its valid both in economy class and business class when two people are travelling together.
Bookings on this offer are open until 14th February 2018. More importantly, if you are flying to Canberra, Chiang Mai, Penang or Pattaya – you can claim an extra 15% off the headline fare using code FLYQRUK (Code valid until 17th February)
The Key terms and conditions for the UK version of this promotion
- Sales period: 7 February until 14 February 2018.
- Travel period: 1 March until 10 December 2018. All travel must be completed by 10 December 2018.
- Blackout dates (dates when discounts do not apply): from 6 July 2018 until 5 August 2018 (incl) for outbound flights and from 10 August 2018 until 9 September 2018 for Inbound flights.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated return flights originating from United Kingdom (London Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Cardiff) via Doha (DOH) only.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices when 2 people are travelling including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
Of course, as many of you know – departing directly from the UK is expensive. You may want to look at places such as Sofia, Helsinki or Stockholm for a bit more reasonable pricing. And some rather tasty offers if you’re travelling with a loved one or a business partner.
Those of us who are single will have to grumble in a corner and wait for another mistake fare to hit.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.