It’s Sunday again, so it must be time for some more airplane art.
This week we have a United Airlines Boeing 777-200ER taxing at Chicago O’Hare International Airport after completing a long haul flight – and arriving back at its home base.
United Airlines operate three variants of the Boeing 777
- 19 Boeing 777-200 – the original variant of the Boeing 777, now days used mostly for domestic services with a range of 5,240 nautical miles
- 55 Boeing 777-200ER – the second variant of the Boeing 777, used for international missions with a range of 7,065 nautical miles
- 18 Boeing 777-300ER – the extended fuselage/extended range of the Boeing 777, which has found favour with airlines due to its capacity and range of 7,370 nautical miles and are used on the airlines intercontinental services.
More Airplane art next week!
- Camera: Canon 6D
- Lens: 24-105 f4L
- Settings, 105mm, 1/160 at f6.3, ISO 100
- Shot out of the window of a Boeing Dreamliner, so corrections were made for the joy of wonderful Smart Glass windows.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.