It’s Sunday again, so it must be time for some more airplane art.
This week, we have an EasyJet Airbus A319 climbing out of Manchester Airport on a winters afternoon, with the sun low in the sky.
EasyJet operate a fleet of 126 Airbus A319 aircraft (the simple first shrink of the Airbus A320 family), split between:
- EasyJet Switzerland – 9 frames
- EasyJet Europe 42 frames (the Austrian flagged carrier)
- EasyJet – 75 frames
The airline also operates the Airbus A320, A320neo and A321neo.
More Airplane Art next week:
- Camera: Canon EOS R
- Lens: Canon 100-400 f4.5-f5.6 L Series Mark 1
- Settings: ISO 100, 1/200 @ f5.0, 250mm
- Shot at the Ringway Visitors Park, Manchester Airport.
- Greggs Sausage rolls to warm up after this shoot: 2
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.