It’s Sunday again, so it must be time for some more airplane art.
This week, pushing back at Chicago O’Hare International is an Air India Boeing 777-300ER as it prepares for the long journey back to Delhi.
Air India operate an active fleet of 14 Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. These are supported by Boeing 777-200LR, Boeing 747-400 and Boeing 787-8 aircraft in the airlines long haul fleet, operating out of their core hubs of Delhi and Mumbai.
The airlines Boeing 777-300ER are configured in a three-class setup – and laid out as:
- 4 first class seats (in a 1-2-1 configuration)
- 35 business class seats (in a 2-3-2 configuration)
- 303 economy class seats (in a 3-3-3 configuration)
More airplane art next week!
- Camera: Canon EOS R
- Lens: Canon 24-105 f4 L Series Lens with RF to EF converter
- Settings: 98mm, ISO 125, 1/400 at f7.1
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.