It’s that time of the week again where I take a look back at the world of passenger experience and numbers. Lots of numbers.
Yes, It’s last week at Economy Class and Beyond
Airbus Global Markets Forecast
I was lucky enough to be invited down to London to hear what Airbus predicts the global market for aviation looks like in the next 20 years. And there’s also an admittance of why they brought the CSeries too.
- Highlights from the Global Markets Forecast
- Small, Medium Or Large? Airbus redefines its product catalogue
Routes and Networks
- Qatar Airways adds Osaka to its network – Welcome back to KIX, Qatar Airways.
- KLM to provide Air&Rail link between Amsterdam Schiphol and Brussels – KLM to by Thalys capacity and release one pair of slots.
BA Strike Action – Suspended.
- BALPA Suspends upcoming British Airways Strike Action – A bit of certainty of passengers, but a threat inside the velvet glove of an offering
New paint scheme
- Scandinavian Airlines updates its livery… – Well… There’s more blue, a refreshed grey and no more red on engine nacelles.
Summer Premium Adventures
I’m running a little behind on this… mainly as editing time hasn’t been on my side this week – but here’s a couple of segments from the trip
For most of the week, I’ll be back to covering news, passenger experience updates and the trip report. However, to the end of the week – there might be something a little bit special.
And you’ll find out more on Friday.
But for now – safe travels!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.