What you might have missed from Aircraft Interiors Expo 2022
Aircraft Interiors Expo 2022: Back in Person
- Redemption seats exist for a reason
- Off to LHR, Terminal 5 South Lounge
- BA0974 London Heathrow to Hamburg (Club Europe)
- Into Germany and IBIS Hotel
- What you might have missed from Aircraft Interiors Expo 2022
- What do I get up to on the off-hours? (or “Do you have a life?”)
- Back to Hamburg Airport
- BA0957 Hamburg to London Heathrow (Club Europe)
- There’s a coach around here, I swear…
- Innovation continues
So there’s been a lot of headlines and coverage from Aircraft Interiors Expo I’ve covered this year (With the last bits coming on stream as time allows).
So here are some bullet lists, going in alphabetical order (in case anyone accuses me of bias).
- AERQ and Eurowings Discover announce a partnership for AERENA platform
- Semi-Transparent screens as dividers? AERQ shows a possibility for the cabin.
- Airbus launches Airspace Link HBCplus with Inmarsat and Safran
- Airbus to offer touchless lavatories as a retrofit item
- Larger overhead bins? Airbus presents a retrofit possibility
Butterfly Flexible Seating
Crystal Cabin Award
- Panasonic Avionics and Adobe announces a services tie-up
- Panasonic Avionics launches Astrova OLED Screens
- Qatar Airways signs for Panasonic Astrova for its Boeing 777X fleet
- Examining Panasonic’s Astrova System – OLED picture quality in the sky
Recaro Aircraft Seating
- Recaro signs Philippine Airlines for additional BL3510 seats
- KLM and Transavia signs for Recaro Aircraft Seating products
- Tibet Airlines selects Recaro Aircraft Seating for Business and Economy Class
- Recaro shows off its CL3810 Long Haul Economy Seat, with Panasonic Astrova and AERQ’s IFE options
- Safran reveals Euphony, a headset-free sound solution and
- Does Safran’s Euphony work in practice?
- Safran Seating launches its VUE and UNITY seating range
- Safran Seating signs SunExpress for the Z200 seats
- Safran to outfit ITA Airways new cabins
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, featuring in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world