Economy Class and Beyond will be attending Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) between the 10th through to 12th April 2018
As well as attending the show, covering the latest news and events – Economy Class and Beyond will pounding the halls catching up with vendors in how they are evolving the passenger experience beyond its current state of play.
Why connect with Economy Class and Beyond?
At Economy Class and Beyond, we like to focus on positive innovations in the passenger experience field in an honest fashion connecting both B2B and B2C markets
- For B2B, it can show off to customers what your products offer them as well as future trends.
- For B2C, it gives the consumer a “sneak preview” what is coming next in the cabin
What do we cover?
- In Flight Connectivity
- In Flight Entertainment
- Seating (both tourist and premium seating)
- In flight innovations
This is presented in a blog friendly format in an easy-to-read/easy-to-consume style.
As a blog-style reporting tool, the deadlines we are following are flexible with press deadlines, and in some cases can get articles out within a hour of being briefed (subject to any enforced embargoes placed).
We aim to have three articles per day (up to four) during the week of Aircraft Interiors Expo, along with daily articles the week after that allow .
Requests for Interviews
Connect with Economy Class and Beyond
You can connect with Economy Class and Beyond in many ways during Aircraft Interior Expo 2018:
- Via Twitter at @EconomyBeyond. Tweets during the day will normally responded to in under an hour (normally minutes unless I’m in a meeting!). I will be responding between 07:00CET to 18:00CET for AIX Enquires. In the weeks before, I will respond as soon I am able to.
- Via Phone Please contact me by email and my phone number will be passed to your press contact.
- Via Email – You can email me at email@example.com. Emails will be checked on a regular basis. I will be responding between 07:00CET to 18:00CET for AIX Enquires. In the week before, I will respond as soon I am able to.
- Via Instagram – I will be updating my Instagram with stories over the event. You can find my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/economybeyond/
I look forward to meeting you at Aircraft Interiors Expo!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
It’s fast coming up to Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018 – and Economy Class and Beyond will be there covering the latest news and announcements – as well as some deep dives into some of the innovations coming forward in passenger experience.