Economy Class and Beyond will once again be on the road – attending the Passenger Experience Week in Hamburg!
We will be at:
- The Passenger Experience Conference (13th June)
- Aircraft Interiors Expo (14th June to 16th June)
Economy Class and Beyond will be pounding the halls at the Hamburg Messe, catching up with vendors on how they are evolving the passenger experience beyond its current state of play as well as covering the news headlines from the event.
Why connect with Economy Class and Beyond?
At Economy Class and Beyond, we like to focus on positive innovations in the passenger experience field in an honest fashion connecting both B2B, B2C and B2B2C markets
- For B2B, it can show off to customers what your products offer them as well as future trends.
- For B2C, it gives the end consumer a “sneak preview” of what is coming next in the cabin, telling the story of what to expect when they step aboard an aircraft with your products installed on it.
What do we cover?
- Seating – from the latest designs, from tourist class to the top-end premium seating, we’ll be keeping an eye on all the players and their latest innovations
- In-Flight Connectivity – Connecting the passenger from the air to the Internet is becoming more important than ever. We’ll be on top of the latest news
- In-Flight Entertainment – Entertaining the passenger, be it streamed, seat-back screen, on their personal device or via another means
- In-flight Innovations – creating new platforms and ideas to enhance the passenger experience.
This is presented in a blog-friendly format in an easy-to-read/easy-to-consume style, targeted at all levels of the industry, as well as the end-user consumers.
As well as during the show press articles, we also spend time with OEMs and Manufacturers going into “Deep Dives” in their product lines and ranges.
If you would like to engage in a deep dive, please let me know to book a slot.
Requests for Interviews/Press Launches
Connect with Economy Class and Beyond
You can connect with Economy Class and Beyond in many ways during Aircraft Interior Expo 2022.
- Via Twitter at @EconomyBeyond. Direct Messages will be answered quickly
- Via Email – You can email me at email@example.com. Emails will be checked regularly
- Via Phone and WhatsApp Please contact me by email and my phone number will be passed to your press contact
- Via Instagram – I will be updating my Instagram with stories over the event. You can find my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/economybeyond/. Messages sent via Instagram will be handled as above.
We’ll be working during the following times
- Pre-event: In the weeks before, I will respond up to 24 working hours after you send your contact. This is normally a lot quicker, but please understand I may be engaged.
- During the event: Communications during the day of the events will normally be responded to in under an hour (normally minutes unless I’m in a meeting!). I will be responding between 07:00CET to 19:00CET for AIX/WCTE/PEC inquiries.
- Post-event: Our normal coverage and communication channels will be open. Please note, that we might be moving the host platform during this time and there may be some disruption.
I look forward to meeting you aboard the Passenger Experience Conference and Aircraft Interiors Expo 2022!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, featuring in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.