Weather conditions in the United Kingdom have deteriorated further during the day, with snow drifting.
The view from my office. Yes. I’m about the last person left atm.
Some airport are hit badly (for example, Birmingham Airport is closed until 18:00) whilst a lot are reporting delays.
Check the airport you’re flying out of – twitter links below:
- Birmingham – twitter.com/bhx_official
- Durham – twitter.com/DurhamTVAirport
- Liverpool – twitter.com/LPL_Airport
- London City – twitter.com/LondonCityAir
- London Gatwick – twitter.com/Gatwick_Airport
- London Heathrow –twitter.com/heathrowairport
- Manchester – twitter.com/manairport
- Southampton – twitter.com/SOU_Airport
- Dublin – twitter.com/DublinAirport
- Belfast – twitter.com/BELFASTAIRPORT
- Aberdeen – twitter.com/ABZ_Airport
- Edinburgh – twitter.com/EDI_Airport
- Glasgow – twitter.com/GLA_Airport
- Cardiff – twitter.com/Cardiff_Airport
Meanwhile train services are being hit hard with major timetable changes report at http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/indicator.html.
Again, check before you travel.