At Economy Class and Beyond, whilst air travel is a core focus of what I write about – I also talk about a lot of other things too.
I’m filing this under something I’m calling “Travel Plus...”
Explore the categories and posts below as I veer away from points and miles, and into subjects you won’t find covered everyday.
It’s Travel Plus
- …. Photography – I’m more than a keen photographer, with interests in different sorts of photography. Travel and learn with me as I share some of my travel photography experiences
- … Technology – In my other life I’m a Geek. I fix servers and networks, and use technology in all sorts of ways. I look at some of the matters that affect you as a travel
- … Long Term Reviews – A lot of reviews are very momentary in their nature. What I intend to do with Travel Plus Long Term Reviews is to look at products and items over months and years and see how living with such items evolves as time progresses.
- … Destination – Whilst I’m not as active as others when travelling, I like to see more of a city that it’s airports where possible. I’ve hinted as much in my One Time Exceptions in the past in trip reports. I’m going to be gathering these in a new section called Travel Plus Destination are the experiences you can have away from the airport – be it a few hours, or days. If you’re more of a travel do-er than a travel sightseer, head to The Girl And The Globe for her take on Sight-Doing.
- … Dining – I’m going to be expanding this over the next few months. As a single diner around the world, what are the eats like? And being a single diner, is there anything better. Join me as I go onto the budget end of the market to enjoy the delights of the world.
Travel Plus will be starting off slow, but will grow into its own section of Economy Class and Beyond.
I’m really excited to be launching the Travel Plus section of Economy Class and Beyond – keeping the promise of looking beyond economy class flying.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Follow me on Twitter at @EconomyBeyond for the latest updates!
Also remember that as well as being part of BoardingArea, we’re also part of BoardingArea.eu, delivering frequent flyer news, miles and points to European readers.