Welcome to GhettoIFE.com!
I’m your host – Kevin – and I’ll be here to guide you through the maze of modern travel, and hopefully add some insightful comment and humour.
With GhettoIFE getting on for 2 years old, I’ve had a bit of a design refresh, and tidied up, so for older viewers who make it here – yes, it’s the same content will all the usual sarcasm as always.
As well as random posts on the days events, my trip reports and a few other bits, there will be a few “regular” slots including:
- The News – Commercial aviation news in a bite size ripped to bits segments.
- Trip Reports – When I actually go swanning off to explore the world.
- The Soapbox – Where I get to rant and moan about things – Signed Annoyed of Birmingham.
- Airplane p0rn – Yes it’s my photography lovefest of air planes All clean for work. Published every Sunday.
- How to save money … so far on telephone calls and how to get money on flights back via cashback
- And analysis on IFE and what’s happening in the world of IFE
GhettoIFE.com is updated once or twice a day depending on what’s going on in the world when I’m at my base, and a lot less frequently when I’m away travelling.
All the posts have a slightly twisted and humours bent, and of course comments are open. Please feel free to drop your thoughts in.
I don’t Twitter, nor do Facebook – so it’s traditional email through the comment boxes or direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing Kevin’s Ghetto IFE. We know you have a choice in blogs.