And Welcome to Day 4
– China Eastern plump for 20 A320’s
– Afrijet’s order for four ATR 72-500s
– Aigle Azur – 1 A319
– Zest Airways Inc (ZestAir) of the Philippines – 1 A320
– Possible big order from WizzAir of 50 A320’s.
– MC Aviation Partners (lessor) has ordered 2 737-800’s
Alas, more important things are happening in the air today – with the death of a Continental captain whilst in the cockpit. Whilst the reserve pilot was able to take the spare seat, there was no other incident involved.
From the looks of things, no information (other than a doctors request) was made during flight so there was surprise.
Good work to the 3rd pilot for taking the left hand chair, our thanks to the doctor for trying to help, and my condolences to the family