Well I’m home from the run. And I’m still tired out from it. So I’m going to quickly review the run in one-line sentences.
- Aer Lingus – Did the job fine… as usual.
- United (Continental) DUB-EWR – Pre-clearance is great. A fully loaded 757 is not great for the elbows
- United (Continental) EWR-LAX – An empty middle seat is an amazing thing. And good company too.
- United LAX-DEN – The TSA’s new song “Oh, touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me (Rocky Horror Show)” and Channel 9 is still one of the best things in the sky.
- United DEN-SFO – Talk about packing those 757’s…
- United (Continental) SFO-EWR – I met another Mileage runner! *shock* and those 737-800s doing Transcons…
- United (Continental) EWR-BFS – An Empty Seat makes the world of difference. Shame the plane doesn’t work as well…
- FlyBe BHD-BHX – FlyMAYBe lives up to it’s name in time and style.
Now, you don’t get away that easily people from a traditional GhettoIFE.com trip report. And if you thought you did you’d be getting away that lightly, you’re mistaken I’m afraid 😉
Normal service will be resumed over the next few days!