I’m in the process of uploading my pictures from my trip in progress. Alas, the ANA 787 portion is dominating the coverage at the moment (like anyone couldn’t guess that was going to happen!).
And I’ve got myself into gear and uploaded the first trance of stuff to this trip.
- Preparing for the off- http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/19/preparing-for-the-off.html
- To Birmingham Airport, Birmingham to Frankfurt with BMI (Lufthansa) http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/20/to-birmingham-airport-birmingham-to-frankfurt-with-bmi-lufthansa.html
- Hotel Savigny (Accor MGallery Collection) – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/21/hotel-savigny-mgallery-frankfurt.html
- Meeting the 787 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/22/frankfurt-airport-and-meeting-the-dreamliner-boeing-787.html
- ANA’s International 787 to Japan – Set 1 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/23/ana-787-to-japan-1.html
- ANA’s International 787 to Japan – Set 2 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/24/ana-787-to-japan-2.html
- Taking off from Birmingham Airport in a BMI A320 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4Ob0yguBM
- Taking off from Frankfurt-am-Main Airport in ANA’s International 787 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96tiol70Lw
- Landing at Toyko Haneda – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd2zHYnvPRM
Now if you look through the pictures, I’ve made it to.. the first meal service. There’s a LOT more to come. And yes, it includes the Toto Toilet………..