As my body hasn’t adjusted to any time zone change this trip (and trust me – it’s rather annoying), I’ve been busy uploading content for the trip report. And there’s a LOT of it.
- Preparing for the off – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/19/preparing-for-the-off.html
- To Birmingham Airport, Birmingham to Frankfurt with BMI (Lufthansa) http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/20/to-birmingham-airport-birmingham-to-frankfurt-with-bmi-lufthansa.html
- Hotel Savigny (Accor MGallery Collection) – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/21/hotel-savigny-mgallery-frankfurt.html
- Meeting the 787 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/22/frankfurt-airport-and-meeting-the-dreamliner-boeing-787.html
- ANA’s International 787 to Japan – Set 1 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/23/ana-787-to-japan-1.html
- Set 2 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/24/ana-787-to-japan-2.html
- Set 3 – Dimable windows – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/25/ana-787-to-japan-3-cabin-and-the-dimable-window.html
- Set 4 – The TOTO toilet http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/26/ana-787-to-japan-4-the-toto-toilet-onboard.html
- Set 5- The Seat and it’s amenities – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/27/ana-787-to-japan-5-the-seat.html
- Set 6 – Coming into Haneda – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/28/ana-787-coming-into-tokyo-haneda.html
- The Strings by Intercontinental, Shinagawa, Tokyo –http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/02/29/the-strings-by-intercontinental.html
- ANA’s Regional Service – 777-300 from Tokyo Haneda to Hong Kong (1) – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/03/01/ana-777-300-toyko-haneda-to-hong-kong-1.html
- ANA’s Regional Service – 777-300 from Tokyo Haneda to Hong Kong (2) – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/03/02/ana-777-300-toyko-haneda-to-hong-kong.html
- Crown Plaza, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/03/03/crown-plaza-causeway-bay-hong-kong.html
- Thai Airways Hong Kong – Seoul Incheon Airport (1) – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/03/04/hong-kong-to-seoul-with-thai-airways.html
- Thai Airways Hong Kong – Seoul Incheon Airport (2) – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/03/05/hong-kong-to-seoul-with-thai-airways-2.html
- Take off from Birmingham in a BMI A320: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4Ob0yguBM
- Taking off from Frankfurt in the ANA 787: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96tiol70Lw
- Landing at Tokyo Haneda ANA 787: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd2zHYnvPRM
- Take off from Tokyo Haneda in an ANA 777-300: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezy3m2YlqLs
- Landing at Hong Kong in an ANA 777-300: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyBjn3LqGRE
- Take off from Hong Kong in a Thai Airways 777-200: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqxAa5Ztizs
- Night Landing at Seoul Incheon Airport in a Thia Airways 777-200: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evyv2_rd1ts
- Take off from Seoul Incheon Airport in an Asiana 777-200ER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3yfaOV0vQ8
- Landing at London Heathrow Aiport in an Asiana 777-200ER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyNqs8o63FQ
There is a bit more to come, but the trip report is being written in depth at the moment.
In the past, they have been posted as a very long epic post, which (and I’m going to be blunt) is tough to type up in one go. So in the way other BoardingArea bloggers have gone, I’m going to split them up into smaller more digestible segments.
For those of you who enjoy reading the “full epics”, these will be released on the Sunday after the final post has gone out.
And for those of you who think writing a trip report is a 10 minute thing, here is the basics of my trip report writing:
And if you think I’m kidding, my normal trip report is built in one hell of way:
- Once the segments are booked, I can start writing up the ideas and put all the flights together
- Hotel Bookings if made
- Other madness
- Then I actually get to the flying bit…
- And then sort the few “thousand” images I’ve collected (Which is thousands. Tell my poor HP MicroServer about it)
- And then I start to put it all together.
Expect to see the written words starting to appear on GhettoIFE over the next the few day!