Well today is the final day to get your redemptions in on Star Alliance airlines with BMI Destination Miles.
If you’ve left it till today after multiple warnings, here’s a few heads up on the day:
- Turkish Airlines have let a few more flights back into the system, and are bookable
- Singapore Airlines have pulled all inventory on Diamond Club
- LOT have pulled any remaining inventory.
- Thai Airways International have restricted their inventory to some routes only.
- 17:24 update: United has pulled inventory.
Now, here is the kicker. You bookings need to be booked and e-ticketed by tonight. Also remember the call centre closes for the night at 20:00BST.
If you have tickets outstanding that have not got an e-ticket number (starting 236-xxxxxxxxxx), get onto the call centre and ask them to be ticketed as soon as possible.
And good luck getting to the call centre – there are reports that queues are long, and in some cases call holds are not being accepted by the phone system.