Well, I’m back at my day job now that ORDXIII is over. But the fun of this trip (like all trips), it just keeps on giving.
I’m aiming to get this trip report out as fast as possible, least of all it has some relevance to Hurricane Sandy, and how one airline got me out of a hole – twice, and how one hotel was pulling strings if I needed them to.
So, lots to write and not much time to get it out of the door! The good news is the first batch of images are live, as well as the videos.
I’m also planning on getting the second batch out tonight (and if my proof reading is reasonable… the first part should be live tomorrow afternoon…)
- To London, LHR Lounges – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/10/22/
- British Airways Galleries First Lounge, American Airlines FlAAgship Lounge – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/10/23/
- AA99 London Heathrow to Chicago set 1 http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/10/24/
- AA99 London Heathrow to Chicago set 2 http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/10/25/
- Crown Plaza O’Hare http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/10/26/
- Hyatt Regency O’Hare http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/10/27/
- The view from the Hyatt Regency O’Hare http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2012/10/28/
- AA99 Departure from LHR – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t15S-KxQHI4
- AA99 Arrival at ORD – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqtWsUSsbF0
- AA98 Nighttime departure from ORD – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ddjw1G2K8s
- AA98 arrival at LHR – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqR5XpEx_B4
- A Red Line Train arriving at Addison – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NokuebrkVDA
Much more tomorrow!