Hong Kong 3: For the LOVE of Avios! With Swiss and British Airways
Images of a Fragrant Harbour
- Memo to Self: Stop looking at Booking Engines Late at Night
- Leaving Birmingham, Servisair Lounge, To Zürich with Swiss and OLT Express on LX425
- Zürich Night Stop – “Zürich Dayrooms”, Senator Lounge
- LX1952 Barcelona to Zurich
- A Free Tour of Barcelona
- Back to El Prat, Lounge, BA0475 Barcelona – London
- British Airways T5 First Class Lounge
- BA027 London Heathrow – Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Express Soho, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong Island
- One Time Exception: Macau with TurboJet
- GhettoIFE Special: Images of a Fragrant Harbour (THIS SECTION)
- Lounging Around Hong Kong Airport
- BA026 Hong Kong to London Heathrow
- British Airways T5 First Class Lounge, BA484 London Heathrow – Barcelona El Prat
- Barcelona Switch, Lounge, LX1955 Barcelona – Zürich Airport
- Run like the wind, LX424 Zürich – Birmingham Airport, Homeward bound
- Avios? Oh Yes, Oh Yes, OH YEAH!
To be honest, I’m still not at full writing speed even as we enter the Christmas break period. But hey, I’ll try and tell my journey through the power of photography.
Hong Kong is a city of diversity and culture that is rare to find in the world, but there are lots of things to see – if you open your eyes and look around. Here are but a few things I saw on my travels….
… and of course, electronics!
Ding Dings… doing their DingDing things.
Except this one that wants to do it Wednesday Style. Psy reference anyone? (Racing at the Happy Valley)
A Street of many steps.. .and seemingly many wedding couples
I hope you’ve enjoyed this off the ball segment of “For the LOVE of Avios” – showing that there is a bit more to the the frequent flying game than just jumping on the plane.
Sometimes, on a mileage run, or a short trip, we forget to look around us and see the world around us.
Next: Back to the flying malarkey – Lounging Around Hong Kong Airport