Chicago XV – Tiers and Dreams
A Photographic Interlude
- Tiers? And Dreams? Huh?
- Off to Heathrow, American Airlines FlAAgship Lounge
- American Airlines AA99 London – Chicago
- Crowne Plaza O’Hare
- Back to O’Hare, AA AAdmrials Club
- American Airlines AA1380 Chicago to St Louis, St Louis AAdmirals Club, AA1685 St Louis to Dallas Fort Worth
- DFW and AAn CEO encounter…
- American Airlines AA1180 – Dallas Fort Worth to San Juan
- The Intercontinental San Juan and #Rucksackgate
- San Juan International Airport
- American Airlines AA1591 San Juan to Dallas Forth Worth
- More messing around DFW
- American Airlines AA1618 Dallas Fort Worth to St Louis International, A quick STL Stop, American Airlines AA1186 St Louis to Chicago
- The Hyatt Regency O’Hare with a Rucksack gate update
- One Time Exception: A Chicago Photographic Interlude – THIS SECTION
- O’Hare Take 3, AA AAdmirals Club
- AA3360 Chicago O’Hare to Toronto Pearson
- Toronto Airport Omnishambles – The Long Wait, BA Toronto Lounge
- BA96 Toronto to London Heathrow featuring the British Airways Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Homeward bound
- The long and winding road
Right. I’ll be honest. With the limited time I had in Chicago (as well as requests of Root beer, Reese’s, Colgate toothpaste that’s cinnamon flavour, etc) I actually had little time to do anything for myself – or organise a one-time exception. Therefore it’s a photographic special.
I swear one trip, I will actually have some time for myself rather than just blitz from place to place, rushing to do things.
That was funny thought, wasn’t it? :p
The photos are at:
- Set 1 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/11/17/random-chicago-photos-1.html
- Set 2 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/11/18/a-bean-in-the-city.html
- Set 3 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/11/19/random-chicago-photos-3.html
- Set 4 – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/11/20/random-chicago-photos-4.html
Don’t ask me why… I have a curiosity of these alleys.
My 2nd home in Chicago – Central Camera. I just love it for the geek factor stuff they have in there.
Of course, being in Chicago, the Elevated Railways was making its usual sounds.
Of course, no visit to Chicago is complete without a visit to Cloud Gate…
I must have timed my trip right as well… as the fountains in Millennium Park were working too.
Walking up the Loop, heading to North Michigan, and also catching some sights
And finally back to the loop and towards the train back to O’Hare
Of course, when I was there it was near enough Hallowen too
from the districts
to the Loop
Put it like this: I doubt this will be the last time I’m in Chicago somehow or other. There will be a new one time exception.. when I actually have time for one! 😉