It’s that time of the week where I cast my eyes of what’s been happening in the world of passenger intelligence, passenger experience and anything else that’s grabbed my eye in “Last week On Economy Class and Beyond”
- IcelandAir to take over WOW Air – A bit out of the blue, but it looks like WOW Air is in more trouble than we thought….
- Alitalia to add Washington Dulles whilst it still sorts out its own fiscal future
- LEVEL Expands its Barcelona Long Haul Network – It’s turning into a whole new level (that joke never gets old)
- Etihad to offer “Economy Space” (extra space economy) – It’s a start. Maybe the other two big Middle Eastern might want to do the same thing, or launch a Premium Economy Product?
- Ryanair to shutter website for upgrades (7th November) Because. upgrades…
- Airbus A330-800 completes first flight and starts to move into the test campaign – …. as one company has actually signed up for them now…
- Bombardier sells the Dash8 Programme to Viking Air (Longview Aviation) – what next for the CRJ?
Real world reviews
- What’s in the Intercontinental Ambassador Renewal Kit? (2018) ? – Less than you think…
- A closer look at Finnair’s Nordic Sky WiFi network in Europe by Viasat
Next week on the blog…
I’ll be kicking the Flying Lab Trip report back into high gear (as I’ve actually had time to write it all down), and I’m getting a lot more preparation done for the latest Chicago Trip report (which is going through the edit mill at the moment).
As usual, I’ll be keeping an eye open on what’s happening in the world of aviation and trying to tease out the interesting stories.
Keep flying safely everyone!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.