It’s that time of the week again where we peer back through some of the happenings in the odd world of aviation and beyond.
- United Airlines puts Premium Plus on sale – The airline finally joins the premium economy bandwagon
- LOT Polish Airlines to refit Boeing 737-800s with Recaro BL3710 Seats– another great move for a good seat.
- American Express to open a Centurion Lounge… at Heathrow Terminal 3 – a shake-up to say the least, but there’s a lot of lounges in Terminal 3 already…
Routes and Networks
- Royal Air Maroc to join oneworld – not unexpected, and adds some African destinations to the oneworld network. It’s a long wait though for them to formally join.
- Avolon Leasing signs for 100 more A320neo family aircraft – because as a lessor, you need planes to lease onto companies…
Real World Reviews
I’m continuing the Long Way Home Trip report, with some interesting passenger experiences… as well as other experiences in Chicago
- AA99 London Heathrow to Chicago O’Hare – MAIN CABIN EXTRA
- The Hyatt Regency O’Hare
- The Nutella Cafe, Chicago
- Fooding around Chicago
- The Canon 100D – Good for Aviation Photography?
- British Airways Airbus A319 taking off from Manchester Airport
- The Canon 100D – Good for Aviation Photography? – I take you behind the scenes with one of the cameras I use – and how I use it to get some of the photos that appear on this blog.
Next week, we’ll be continuing the trip reports, as well news from the aviation world. Again, thanks for reading this week!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.