Whilst we might be in the mire of winter, Air France is adding some European sun for its summer network, with four new destinations and boosts to four others.
The four new destinations from Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
- Heraklion (Crete, Greece), three times a week using an Airbus A319. Commences 17th July to 1st September 2019
- Palermo (Sicily, Italy), four times a week using an Airbus A319. Commences 18th July to 1st September 2019
- Olbia (Sardinia, Italy), four times a week using a HOP! Embraer E-190. Commences 15th July to 1st September 2019
- Split (Croatia) three times a week using an Airbus A318 or A319. Commences 15th July to 1st September 2019
Meanwhile, four destinations will regain Air France connectivity for the summer season, with the airline boosting frequencies and ensuring they all have the weekend operation for summer 2019 season
- Bari – Served 7 times a week from 2nd April to 26th October 2019 using an Airbus A319/A320
- Cagliari – Served 8 times a week from 13th April to 26th October 2019 using HOP! Embraer 175/Embraer E190
- Dubrovnik – Served 5 times a week from 6th April to 26th October 2019 using an Airbus A319/A320
- Ibiza – Served 7 times a week from 13th April to 26th October 2901 using an Airbus A318
Summer loving, happy at last…
Tickets on the routes are available for sale now. Whilst the routes won’t appeal too much for the business traveller – for the leisure traveller who wants to explore beyond the traditional Air France network, this introduces a few extra options.
And in these dark winter months – some sunny options are always welcome.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.