British Airways are offing a new Double Avios on booking offer, that could be beneficial if you’ve got to book some flights coming up.
You will need to book your flights between now and the 19th April for them to be in this promotion and fly the legs by the end of 2019.
The offer is valid on:
- British Airways (UK Domestic and International Flights including CityFlyer and Sun Air)
- Comair (South Africa domestic, carrying a BA flight number)
- British Airways flights operated by American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when you travel between Europe and North America.
It does not cover other codeshares or pre-booked flights (flights booked before this promotion started). If you manage to complete six legs by doing this, you will also gain a tidy bonus of 2019 bonus Avios.
You’ll need to head to https://www.britishairways.com/travel/camp2/execclub/_gf/en_gb?campaignCode=WW0061 to register for this offer.
There are a few terms and conditions including:
- You must be a member of the BA Executive Club
- Register for the promotion
- Book between flights between 21st March to 19 April 2019
- Fly the flight between 21st March to 31st December 2019
- To earn the 2019 Avios bonus, fly six segments.
Most importantly – check what British Airways define as “Qualifying flights
3. A Qualifying Flight is either a one-way (single sector) or a return flight (two sectors) between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft that must be booked after the Member has registered. Members can receive 100% bonus Avios on up to six Qualifying Flights. A Qualifying Flight is (i) a BA prefix on any selling class (excluding Reward flights or upgrades using Avios) or cabin on any BA operated service, or (ii) any flight included as part of a British Airways Holiday package, and (iii) a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between Europe and North America. The promotion also applies to travel on domestic flights within the UK and southern Africa (operated by Comair), Sunnair and CityFlyer. Any other flights operated by any other BA franchises, codeshare partners or oneworld alliance members will not qualify.
A useful promotion
If you’ve been holding off on booking flights for some reason – this could be the perfect time to get out the credit card and fly. Bonus Avios (especially double Avios) are always welcome when it comes to loyalty and extra redemption options.
Considering that this can be combined with the ongoing premium fare sale that’s in progress, it gives a lot of interesting possibilities.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.