It’s that time of the week again where we do a quick round-up on the news and events at Economy Class and Beyond.
This week – we’re focusing on stories from Aircraft Interiors Expo and the Passenger Experience Week – as well as our regular coverage
And lost bags.
Orbis “See my future” Campaign
Orbis get top billing this week, as their “See my future campaign” goes into high gear. I’m proud to feature and support it on Economy Class and Beyond.
Aircraft Interiors Expo 19
News from the show floor at Aircraft Interiors Expo. We’ll be starting a deep dive next week into some of the things I saw.
- BlueBox Aviation sign Etihad for their IFE accessibility solution
- Acro launches Series 6LC seat
- Panasonic Aerospace Launches ARC Mapping platform solution
- Airbus and American Airlines Launch the Airspace XL Overhead bin
- Avio Interiors Skyrider 2.0 …
- Recaro Aircraft Seating and Jetlite to develop Human Centric Lighting… for the seat
- Recaro Launch the SL3710 Seat
- ATR leads… in accessibility
- SunExpress to carry InflightVR
- Virgin Atlantic to drop the Flying Lady, Welcomes new flying icons – And one of the comments I got on this ended in the trash. Remember, the comments zone isn’t a democracy.
Lost Baggage Saga
British Airways managed to re-flight one of my bags this week. How much chaos did it cause? More than you can believe. And a £270 clothing bill.
- Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory – British Airways luggage delivery (oh. They lost my bag too)
- Communication is everything… yet British Airways struggles with this when it comes to baggage…
- You’re late. Near enough 2 days late.
Canon EOS R Long Term Review
- Studio Photography Life – This week, we’re going to the bread and butter of this camera – studio work. Can the EOS R do as I ask of it when it comes to studio life?
Next week, we are starting our deep dive into some of the happenings at Aircraft Interiors Expo 2019, as well as some snapshots of the travel experiances I had on this trip. Plenty to write up as always.
Oh – and there’s a Virgin Atlantic seat launch on Monday. It was nice of their PR people to drop me an invite to it…
Until we meet again – Happy landings!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
We are at Aircraft Interiors Expo this week, catching up with the newest innovations in the air. Connect with us at AIX!