It’s time to take a look back at the whys and wherefores of Passenger experience and some of the dalliances of the aviation world in Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
News I didn’t cover:
- Airbus at 50 – Airbus hits 50 years old. Congratulation to the organisation.
- IATA AGM – In Progress, with interesting titbits sneaking out. More to come from this I suspect
- Royal Jordanian chooses BlueBox for Wireless IFE – BlueBox score another win with their Wireless IFE server
- Gogo to launch a 5G Air to Ground Service in 2021 – With 5G networks launching, Aviation 5G could offer a new experience on the Air-to-Ground connectivity model
- ANA boosts Premium Class seats on domestic flights with a new product – Safran and Toyota Boshku taking the wins
New Aircraft News
- Air New Zealand opts for the Boeing 787-10 – with the side news being the airline opting for GEnx engines over Rolls Royce Trent Engines.
- Ethiad Business Class deals live – and still live for a day or so more.
- CDG Express Delayed until late 2025 – If you’re surprised about a major rail project being delayed by now….
Storage Box Project
- Let’s build a new Drobo 5N2 – Its time I put my new Drobo together and make it do storage things.
I’m still hunting for my summer escape fare to put a smile on my face, as well as hunting out the latest on passenger experience, new orders and any oddities I can find along the way.
Until we catch up again – take care!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.