It’s time to dive into September – but not before we looked back at Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
- UK Government mandates installation of 3D cabin baggage scanners – If this happens on time, I’ll honestly be shocked.
- Japan Airlines rolls out new amenity kits – More aviation collectables… but a distinct lack of pens.
New Aircraft Orders
It is Green.
- Marriott to remove miniature bathroom amenities from rooms worldwide – Replaced with Pump Action large bottles.
Get Your MacBook Pro Serviced
- Airlines move to ban certain unserviced MacBook Pro’s – If you have a 15″ 2015 MacBook Pro… GET ITS BATTERY SERVICED!
- LNER to trial new rail fares – Single fares that are half the price of return fares. What is this black magic idea that could catch on with the rest of the rail network?
Some more snapshots from my recent adventure.
- Qatar Airways 833 Bangkok to Doha (QSuites – Boeing 777-300ER)
- Qatar Airways 175 Doha to Oslo (Business Class)
- British Airways 767 Oslo to London Heathrow (EuroTraveller)
It’s high time I kicked off the Singapore and Bangkok Trip Report – so all being well, that will start appearing next week. In addition, I have a hotel review I’m finishing up… which when looking at it – is an end-to-end omnishambles.
And it’s from a brand you would not expect.
Safe travels all!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.