It’s been another very busy week at my life and of course – the life of Economy Class and Beyond.
- Vistara and BlueBox celebrate one year in the air together… with upgrades – Where we’re going… we don’t need any apps to view content
- Virgin Atlantic to introduce new Upper Class and Premium Economy Amenity Kits – Always welcome to see innovation on the amenity kit, as well as reduced plastic
Routes and Networks
- Scandinavian Airlines to operate Copenhagen to Los Angeles route – Goodnight Stockholm. Good morning Copenhagen!
- Air Canada to launch Toronto – Brussels services – As Brussels Airlines shuffles off to Montreal, Air Canada rides in with a all-year round service
New Aircraft news
- HiFly takes delivery of its first Airbus A330neo – Pleasant in the front, but 3-3-3 makes its appearance down the back again…
- Egyptair take delivery of its first Airbus A220 – The first Africa and Middle East delivery of the A220.
- Malaysia Airlines “Fast Track to Gold” Offer – Is it worth it? – There are other easier ways to oneworld Sapphire at the moment. But if you’re lazy… this could work
- Doubletree by Hilton, Southampton – There is rarely a time when I will outright say “Don’t even consider a place or a product”. This is one of those times
It’s APEX Expo and Aircraft Interiors Americas next week. Sadly, I’ll be covering the major announcements from the show in the UK as the real world continues to run me around circles the way that I wouldn’t like it to (and if you have a hot tip at APEX Expo, feel free to contact me through the usual methods).
And for those wondering about the summer trip report?
It’s on the way. Try Monday 😉
Until we see each other again – safe travels
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.