It’s that time of the week again to look back at the world of Passenger Experience, Aviation news and other things I’ve been covering.
Yes, It’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
The big read
- Behind the Scenes at Dublin Airport – what goes on beyond the terminal – Join me as Dublin Airport took some aviation enthusiasts (and yours truly) on a behind the scenes tour of Dublin Airport. There will be a pop quiz later…
Routes and Networks
- American Airlines adds Boston to London Heathrow – AA joins in The Boston Flight Party. I hope there’s no tea spilt.
- LEVEL pens in Paris to Boston for Summer 2020 – LEVEL also joins in the fight for Boston too.
- British Airways and Malaysia Airlines sign codesharing agreements – Deeper Codeshares ahead.
New Aircraft News
- Saudia take delivery of their first Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner – Saudia adds to its fleet, and becomes a 787-10 operator.
- Adria Airways files for Bankruptcy – And another airline hits the wall. Lufthansa Group airlines are filling a little of the gap at least.
- Air France to introduce larger overhead bins for its A320 fleet – Larger overhead bins are always welcome
Summer Premium Adventures
I’ve tried to get more of this written – however, time has not been on my side this week. Hopefully next week there should be a full five segments providing I get to insert images into posts…
In the real world, things are more than a little stressful and rushed at the moment, so things might be a little quieter than normal on the blog. Providing I get a lot done over the next few days, there should be a Trip report segement each day next week.
Let’s hope the editing gods are kind to me and the coffee remains strong at the coffee shop.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.