If you’re planning to take either Heathrow Express or TfL Rail (ex Heathrow Connect) services between London Paddington and Heathrow Airport this Saturday, you might have to make new plans – as the line between Hayes and Harlington and Heathrow Airport will be closed on Saturday 19th October.
- Heathrow Express services will be suspended completely
- TfL services will operate as far between London Paddington and Hayes and Harlington
Your travel options
If you’re going between Heathrow and Central London, use one of the following to get between the two areas:
- The Piccadilly Line to/from Heathrow T5/T4/T23
- Bus 140 from Heathrow Central Bus Station to Hayes and Harlington Station, then TfL Rail to London Paddington
- National Express from Victoria/Heathrow Central Bus Station
Allow extra time for your journey
Whilst Heathrow Express can be fast to Heathrow T23/T5 (15/18 minutes), you’re not going to be hitting that during the weekend – with 50 minute rides being more optimal than not. Please allow extra time to travel this Saturday if you’re going to and from Heathrow.
You’re going to need it.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.