It’s time to look back at the few things that have happened in this week – in Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
- The Bek Air Crash – I’d refer you to authoritative sources such as Flight Global and so on for all the coverage on this.
Business of Aviation
- Tim Clark of Emirates to Step down in 2020 – Sir Tim Clark is to step away from leading Emirates in the middle of next year. Who will pick up the leadership?
Routes and Networks
- Etihad adds Malaga to its network for Summer 2020 – Etihad set to add a tag-on flight between Rabat and Malaga.
If it’s Boeing, I’m not going
- All Change at the top at Boeing – Dennis A. Muilenburg is now the ex-CEO of Boeing. Can Boeing recover from this mess?
- Heathrow Express closed over Christmas (24th through 27th December) – It’s open now, but running a restricted service until 31st December
A Modelling Day out
Let’s kick off a day trip to Barcelona, with my friend Rosie.
- A Modelling Day out – To Barcelona with British Airways in Club Europe
- A Modelling Day Out to Barcelona – Off to Heathrow Airport
With the run-up to the end of the year, I’m expecting things to be a bit quiet on the news front. I’ll be continuing the trip report, as well as a quick review of this year in big headlines and smaller details.
But until then – happy landings!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.