Another week, where the green shoots of recovery begin to appear – whilst one country’s leadership acts too late. Welcome to Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
UK Government to introduce Quarantine on Arrival
- UK to implement 14 day quarantine on arrival – The facts
- OPINION: The UK Implements a 14 Day Quarantine Requirement… 10 weeks too late – My blunt and honest assessment.
There are signs of life out there as various airlines announced plans to take to the air.
- Delta Air Lines to re-introduce passenger services to Frankfurt and London Heathrow
- Finnair prepares to scale up its network
- Air France prepares to resume parts of its network
- easyJet prepares for a small network restart
- Jet2 extends its grounding through to July – it seemss Jet2 is not in a position to start up yet – especially after the latest UK government announcement..
New Aircraft News
- Airbus opens its new A220 Final Assembly Line in Mobile – More A220’s on the way from Mobile, AL
- Air France says Au Revoir to the Airbus A380 – Another airline drops the Airbus A380
Travel Technology Reviews
- Travel Technology Review: The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 – I spend some time writing about a Surface Laptop (and then four sites steal the content straight away).
As UK Ministerial advisers run around like their pants are on fire, we’ll be here monitoring how the rest of the world wakes up and how other parts of it seclude themselves away.
Until then, stay safe.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.