It’s time to look at some of the headlines I covered in Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
UK re-imposes quarantine on arrivals from Spain
- All travellers from Spain to the United Kingdom will be required to go into self-isolation for 14 days – Breaking last night – all arrivals into the UK from Spain will be required to go into quarantine on arrival for 14 days.
- UK Government unveils changes for travelling to Europe in 2021 – Oh joy. More paperwork. And a spicy comments section too.
Routes and Networks
- Finnair prepares to restart Shanghai services
- KLM to expand Middle East network, adds Riyadh too
- British Airways to add Montego Bay in Jamaica
- Lufthansa plans earlier return to London City Airport
- Alaska Airlines to accelerate its membership into Oneworld
- Qantas sends it’s Boeing 747-400 into the sunset
- Manchester Airport reopens Terminal 2
With the UK Government making changes on the travel corridors, its going to be a busy week. As usual – I’ll be keeping an eye on the changes .
Until then – stay safe.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.