It’s that time again, where I wake from my slumber, assemble some links and present it as content – yes, it’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
Editors note: This week has been… more than a pain up the backside to be blunt, with meetings, late finishes and minimal time to hit the keyboard in any meaningful way – sadly, the joy of a network migration is, well. Need I say much more?
Sometimes life gives you lemons. Sadly, I’m out of tequila to take advantage of them. Without salt or limes. Hey… there’s a song in that somewhere.
It seems the auto-publishing feature can be fun and misplacing posts. But here are three posts from my recent trip to Germany. Providing I get more than 10 minutes to edit, I might even have the beginnings of a trip report, starting next week
- Lufthansa 959 Birmingham to Frankfurt
- Mercure Hotel Frankfurt City Messe
- Lufthansa 954 Frankfurt to Birmingham
UK Travel Corridors
- UK Government updates its travel corridors – Four new countries on the list this week that will require you to self-isolate when arriving back to the United Kingdom
- Gulf Air to use the Recaro CL3710 Seat on their Airbus A321LR Aircraft – Comfort in the air, even for Economy Passengers. A welcome appearance of the CL3710 in a narrowbody aircraft.
- United Airlines to trial COVID-19 tests pre-flight – Tests on San Francisco to Hawaii departures, with mail-in or on-site testing.
Routes and Networks
- KLM prepares its autumn timetable, capacity to drop… – Capacity is dropping to 55% for November.
A Song about Tequila
Change continues to be in the air as we can all see. It’ll be interesting to see how they’re going to address the challenge of winter, as cash continues to dry up and passengers confidence is still at a low.
But for now, stay safe and please -wear a face covering when out in public.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.