It”s that time of the week where I relax after lifting 300 computers, 30 printers and give a training session that might make sense to some people. Yes, it’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
- England Lockdown 2 commences – Here we go again.
- UK Travel Corridors update – *THREE* more countries removed – Includes the emergency changes over Denmark too.
A Change of Scenery
Here are the final parts of “A Change of Scenery”. Apparently, someone didn’t like my observations about wearing face coverings. I’m not sorry in the least at all about it, as we should all be doing our part to be safe out there. If that means wearing a face covering – so be it (oh yes, there’s moderation going on in the posts… so if your comment hasn’t turned up, it hasn’t been approved).
Routes and networks
- Virgin Atlantic to add St Vincent to its network – another Caribbean destination for Virgin Atlantic.
- Grand Central and Hull Trains pause operations – A lockdown is never good for rail travel. It’s worse when you’re an open-access operator.
- SNCF to offer free COVID-19 testing at limited stations – SNCF steps up in the testing effort
- Hi Fly to drop its Airbus A380 – One less A380 operator in the sky.
I’m currently 600 computers down into a 1000 computer build – so time is limited to write still. But when time allows, I’ll be reporting, analysing… and I might have a hotel review too.
Until then, stay safe, mask up and I’ll see you next week!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.