It’s that time again, where I ponder what the heck has happened this week. Yes – it’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
Most of this week has been looking out of the window at home (which doesn’t make for great pictures) – mainly as I got pinged by the NHS COVID-19 App. As such, I’ve had to adjust to working at home for some time. And I’ve had little appetite to write during this time. But hey. Could be worse. Checking the app, it seems I got pinged last Thursday.
To quote Arthur Dent – “I could never get the hang of Thursdays…”
- England Green Amber and Red Lists updated – More countries and regions shuffle – Check your lists before you travel
- Travelling back from France to the UK? Prepare to Self-Isolate… – And check again.
Routes and Networks
- SAS to restart its USA network and bring the A321LR to Boston – SAS trying to take back the imitative
New Aircraft News
- Porter signs for Embraer E2 EJets – Mr Porter goes for Embraer after letting the A220 Letter of Internet Expire
- The Speedbird Cafe returns (Short Haul Catering) for British Airways – Online ordering for food & drink in the air? Yep
All things being equal, I should be out of Self-Isolation next week and back in the real world. And all things being equal, I should have some more motivation to write more too (There are a couple of things that I’ve yet to publish from this week).
Until then, stay safe, test often and be kind to one another as we head into one of the most interesting weeks ahead.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.