As well dive into August, it is time to close the book on July, with Last Week Week at Economy Class and Beyond
It is all change at Economy Class and Beyond this week, as I’ve been very busy on something in the real world. I’ll be writing about it soon enough.
Trip Report – Escape to the Village
Finally – a new Trip Report has started after a good …. 10-month break. It is by train as opposed to air – but better than nothing…
- Escape to The Village – A Trip to Portmeirion with Train Travels
- Escaping One Village to Another – Leaving Birmingham by Train
- UK to open its borders to vaccinated travellers from the USA and European Union – Good news for those who want to visit England
- Iberia updates its hold luggage fees – be prepared to pay… – Why have two weight classes when you can have three?
- Geven delivers new seats for S7 Airlines – New and rather funky coloured seats for S7 Airlines
New Aircraft News
- SKY Airline (Chile) take delivery of their first neo – Another A321neo delivery to a new airline
- Condor selects the A330-900neo for its fleet upgrade – Bye Bye 767-300ER, Hello expanded A330-900neo fleet!
- Avanti West Coast commences its Pendolino Fleet Refurbishment – The West Coast workhorses get a refurbishment (at last)
- Voyagers turn 20 – but could they have been better? – If only they had an extra few carriages built when were being constructed…
With regulations ever-changing -especially with UK Border opening up, we’ll keep an eye on the changes, as well as the capacity that is starting to fly here.
In addition, we’ll be covering our usual mix of passenger experience, routes and networks news and of course, the ongoing trip report.
Until then, stay safe out there!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.