It’s that time of the week again and this is being written whilst on a coach. Yes, it’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
Why yes. I’m travelling. After a very crap 12 months. And it has been a crappy 12 months… so much has changed, hasn’t it? Heathrow Terminal 5.
- SWISS updates its “Taste of Switzerland” Business/First Menu – New service options with SWISS.
- £35 to have a swab shoved up your nose… The joy of travel – Joy? More like a con some days…
Routes and Networks
- KLM expands Canadian network – As Canada reopens to visitors, KLM responds by adding capacity.
- Emirates expands its South African network – Emirates is planning to add a lot of capacity to South Africa
- British Airways boosts UK Domestic network for Winter 2021– Belfast to Birmingham becomes a British Airways route for the winter, waiting for Emerald to spin up.
- Enter Lumo – The new East Coast Railway competitor – Nice open-access train operator idea. Awful name.
But we have Blue Passports…
- Three UK to charge for European use and ends Global Roaming Scheme – Well, that was always going to end badly, wasn’t it?
I’m on the road again with a week away from my normal work and spending some time in the passenger experience field. And dread the thought, maybe some business class flying too.
Until then, you know the drill -stay safe out there!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, featuring in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.