We’re starting to race out of September and into October as we head into Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
- British Airways extends Tier statuses for more of its passengers – More BA customers are getting their elite statuses extended for another year.
- Jetstar selects Recaro BL3710 seats for its Airbus A321neo – Narrowbody seats at 29″ seat pitch
- Air China selects Recaro’s new CL6720 Business Class flat-bed seat – Recaro’s first customer for the CL6720 business class seat
- Air France deploys the first Safran Cabins new overhead bins – because overhead bin space matters to everyone.
Routes and Networks
- Emirates prepares network ramp-up to the USA – A slow ramp-up for the USA for Emirates, with more A380s bound.
- easyJet to expand its seasonal bases in Spain and Portugal – Five more aircraft heading for summer fun, based in Spain and Portugal.
- Finnair and Turkish Airlines announce a codeshare agreement – A Star Alliance airline and Oneworld airline go into a bar. What comes out?
- KLM to restore further US network routes – Miami and Las Vegas back on the menu for KLM passengers.
Things are in “I am taking it a lot easier than I normally do” as I take steps to try to get to normality and get my right leg back in some non-painful way around.
Until then, stay safe, don’t faceplant on a road and be safe.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, featuring in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.