Another week has passed, so it must be time for Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
Flowers at St Philips Cathedral, Catherdral Square, Birmingham
It’s been more than a different week this week, as the nation mourns and life continues to go around us all. Things should start to settle soon.
Routes and Networks
- Etihad to add Guangzhou to its network – Now up to four flights a week to China.
- Qatar Airways to reintroduce the Airbus A380 to Perth – Sometimes, size matters, be you unhappy with your purchase or not.
- Turkish Airlines and Air Seychelles sign a codeshare agreement – A new codeshare goes live…
- Emirates and United, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. (More Codeshare fun) – One of my headlines of the year.
- SkyTeam refreshes its Sydney Lounge – A refreshed lounge for SkyTeam travellers out of Sydney.
- LATAM progresses on its sustainability efforts – Well, sustainability has to start somewhere. LATAM is now focusing on the Economy Cabin.
- Qatar Airways taps Inmarsat for connectivity for Boeing 787-9 and 737-10 fleets – another win for Inmarsat.
- Apple MacBook Pro 14 Review – Power, at a Price – It’s taken a little while to get this to the outside world. But it is still relevant, especially if you’re thinking of making the jump from Intel to Apple Silicon.
For Monday, Economy Class and Beyond are taking a publishing break for the day. As most of the United Kingdom is pausing the funeral of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Unless it’s earth-shattering news, we will be holding the presses for the day.
We’ll be back on Tuesday 20th September in full force, with a trip report all set to go around 6 pm, as well as our usual mixture of news, updates, thoughts and pondering on how to make Grammarly work better.
Until then, Happy Landings.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond. Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, featuring in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also, remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.