It’s that time of the week when we look back at some of our coverage, post some links and pretend the world is a happy place. It’s time for Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
It’s Pride weekend in Birmingham. And even The Bull is Fabulous.
TRIP REPORT: Doing it for the Tier Points
To prove I can publish constant content more than a few times a week, here’s the first tranche of “Doing it for the Tier Points”. I have a little writer’s block on a future section, but hopefully, I’ll uncork it by next week.
- Doing it for the Tier Points – More widebody fun with Finnair
- What can you do with about three hours and a bit of sleep? Coach and lounge, anyone?
- AY1332 London Heathrow Terminal 3 to Helsinki Airport (Business Class/A350)
- Air France unveils new Business and Premium Economy Amenity Kits – With red accents because this is Air France.
- Delta to update the soft product in its Premium Select (Premium Economy) product – Some soft changes in Premium Economy product.
Routes and Networks
- Cathay Pacific to add flights to/from Hong Kong – With Hong Kong preparing to open up, the home carrier is preparing to scale up.
Sustainability in the Air
- Cathay Pacific to lean on Aemetis for Sustainable Aviation Fuel – More SAF drops in an ocean of kerosene…
- Alstom and SNCF reveal the TGV M, and its next steps – 9 Cars of Double-Decker fun. Coming, 2024.
I will continue the Second Helsinki Trip report (providing I get past a minor writer’s block), as well as all the usual news, views, updates and whatever mad things cross my mind.
I’ll also be back up to the regular publishing schedule after an odd few weeks too.
Until next week, happy landings everyone!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond. Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, featuring in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also, remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.