It’s hot hot hot in the United Kingdom, as we’re in the midst of a mini heat wave. But even if some of us are suffering from summer colds (with lemsip, vitamin C and enough orange squash to sink a small ship), it’s time for Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
I brought a thing. Will I milk it for content? I’ll let you decide that…
Doughnuts on the Mound 4
Another three parts of this trip report are out in reasonable time – even by my standards.
- The Wonder of Dublin Airport Arrivals
- Doughnuts, Friends and Plane Spotting – AIRPLANE ART EXTRA!
- Back to Dublin Airport Terminal 1. Retail, Retail, Everywhere…
New Aircraft News
- Turkish Airlines firms up another 10 Airbus A350-900 – Up to 40 aircraft.
The Business of Aviation
- Air France-KLM and Etihad to expand partnership – more codeshares on the way.
Routes and Networks
- Emirates and United Airlines expand their codeshare agreement, with Mexican destinations – Codeshare mania expands
- easyJet adds four more winter UK winter snow routes – More Snow fun!
- Norse Atlantic Airways to add Paris to Los Angeles service – We’ll see if they can make this stick…
- Air Canada lines up its Summer 2024 schedule -including Montreal – Madrid.
- Emirates to add a third daily service to Hong Kong – Rebuilding capacity to Asia’s World City.
Buy now! Stocks limited!
- It’s the British Airways Holidays and Flights Sale! – Shop before you drop!
I’m still breaking through packs of lemsip like they’re candy right now, so things are going to slow down a little. We’ll have the final three parts of the trip report this week – that much is certain.
Anything else will be through a will of strength.
And I have some minor assembly work to get on with too.
Until then – happy landings!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond. Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also, remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.