Well I do make an attempt to travel every now and again, and as such I do publish trip reports. These are personal recollections of journeys taken, with pictures, food and thoughts at 41,000ft or below in the sky.
This post is updated as and when I post a report (in other words – when I get my backside in the air).
Published on GhettoIFE.com (this site, in order flown)
- How fast can a Premium Econony Product Drop? With BMI Premium Economy – ORD-MAN (Also on FlyerTalk)
- Come and Be Scared with US! A US Airways Trip – LHR-PHL-SEA-PHX-ORD-PHL-LHR (Also on FlyerTalk)
- If you’re going to San Francisco – The SFO MegaDO 08 – with BMI and United – LHR-SFO-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Gold Run – Mr Kevincm Goes to Washington with Aer Lingus and US Airways – BHX-DUB-PHL-LGA-DCA-BOS-PHL-DUB-BHX (also on Flyertalk)
- Long Haul Commute With United – LHR-IAD-ORD and back again in United Economy/Economy Plus (also on FlyerTalk)
- Saying Goodbye to a Friend – LHR-ORD-PHL-IAD-LHR in United Economy/Economy Plus (also on FlyerTalk)
- The BA Y+/Y Class Experience – LHR-BKK-SYD-SIN-LHR AKA Thank you England and Australia (Cricket Teams) (also on Flyertalk)
- The Autumn Run with UA and US.. and some surprises – LHR-ORD-LAX-LAS (LAS-PHX-LAX-LAS) – SFO-LHR (also on Flyertalk)
- Long Way Home – The Spring Commute with United and Continental – LHR-IAD-ORD-CMH-IAD-EWR-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Atlanta or Bust! With Lufthansa and United – BHX-FRA-ORD-ATL-IAD-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Drinks in Belfast with the BMI Board (BHX-BFS,DUB-BHX) Heading into LCC territory with BMI Baby and Aer Lingus, and a ride on the Enterprise Service. (also on FlyerTalk)
- Kevin Gets a little Seoul – To Seoul and Hong Kong with Asiana and Thai in First and Business Class (also on Flyertalk)
- Mixed Classes, Infinite fun and/or Madness: The Autumn Run with United Airlines – LHR-ORD-LAS-LAX-SFO-DEN-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Gold Run 2: Blame Cananda! It’s only a mileage run anyway! With Aer Lingus, BMI, Air Canada and Continental – BHX-DUB, DUB-LHR-YVR, YVR-IAH-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Re-Creating a Photo – To New York with United, British Airways and BMI Baby – BHX-AMS, AMS-IAD-LGA-IAD-FRA, FRA-LCY (also on FlyerTalk)
Published on Flyertalk (which will slowly move over to this site)
- LHR-BRU-LHR… or “How do you burn a £50 BMI voucher without too much pain?”
- MAN-ORD (29/10 … or Did Kevin Make it to ORD?)
- Kevin goes for a little mileage run on UA – ORD/CMH/IAD/EWR/ORD
- ORD-MAN in BMI Premium Economy (with Pictures)
- Kevin’s American Adventure – MAN-ORD-SEA-ORD-MAN (4 flights, 2 weeks) in Y..
As time allows, I’m migrating the older reports to GhettoIFE.com to build up an archive and a history.
You can also see where I’ve travelled with OpenFlightstoo.